Month Salary:NTD 50,000-100,000
1. Responsible for the design and development for Company’s HUD optical system and the VR/AR HMD.
2. According to the requirements of the product, the preliminary design evaluation can be completed quickly, and the specifications and parameters of the optical system can be established.
3. Optimize the product, perform tolerance analysis, and propose the corresponding tolerance of each optical element;
4. Based on the result of the Optic-Mechanical design to do the analysis for the optical system, and also provide comments and suggestions for the Optic-Mechanical design.
5. Write macro and automate the process according to product requirements;
6. Track and analyze the up-to-date information and cutting-edge technology of worldwide AR-HUD optical related areas.
1. Bachelor or above, major in Optics, Optical Engineering, Optical design are preferred.
2. At least two years’ working experience of Optical Design.
3. it is a plus if the candidates have the experience of optical design for at least one project from beginning to the end.
4. You are in the priority, if you have the design experience of HUD, and experience of VR/AR HMD is also good.
5. Design and system simulation/analysis using a variety of software tools to support engineering development (e.g. Zemax, Code V, Tracepro, LightTools etc.)
6. Familiar with one or more mechanical software. (Proe, Solidworks, etc.)
7. Familiar with one or more programming language. (Matlab、Python, etc.)