1. Responsible for the design and development for Company’s HUD backlight and the diffuser.
2. According to the requirements of the product, the preliminary design evaluation can be completed quickly, and the specifications and parameters of the optical system can be established.
3. Optimize the product, perform tolerance analysis, and propose the corresponding tolerance of each optical element;
4. In the simulation software, have the ability to reproduce the product Write macro and automate the process according to product requirements;
5. Write macro and automate the process according to product requirements;
6. Track and analyze the up-to-date information and cutting-edge technology of worldwide AR-HUD optical related areas.
1. Bachelor or above, major in Optics, Optical Engineering, Optical design are preferred.
2. At least three years’ working experience of Optical Design.
3. Have the experience of non-imaging optical design for at least one project from beginning to the end.
4. You are in the priority, if you have the design experience of backlight and diffuser, and experience of non-imaging VR/AR HMD is also good.
5. Design and system simulation/analysis using a variety of non-imaging software tools to support engineering development (e.g. Tracepro, LightTools etc.)
6. Familiar with one or more optical software. (Zemax、CodeV, etc.)
7. Familiar with one or more mechanical software. (Proe, Solidworks, etc.)
8. Familiar with one or more programming language. (Matlab、Python, etc.)
9. Good communication skills、able to keep good relationship with internal teams. The candidate shall be a team work person and can work under pressure.
10. This position is required to go oversea often for business trip, and majorly in China (Shenzhen) and others could be India or Europe, USA, Japan.
11. Please offer graduated transcript if work experience is less than 3 years.